Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another month later

Well, we're almost two months post-miscarriage and no second period yet. I'll count the last one starting June 13 cuz I remember it did set in pretty heavy right after I posted last. So now we're almost a month more and I've still got seemingly-fertile fluid and no period yet. I've had fertile fluid off and on for a few weeks now. It may be a delayed ovulation. I'm either pregnant, my hormones are off-kilter or I'm pre-ovulation. Nice and confusing.
I kinda wish I'd have been obviously fertile and obviously dry, so I could be expecting my period soon. Really, I should be charting like a good girl. My thermometer IS next to the bed now--so tomorrow I will see if my temps are high. I bet I'm pre-ov and my body is just taking its time. Which means waiting even longer before we "try" again. Great.
I had a stomach bug all weekend, which I had right before I got pregnant with Monkey, oddly enough. My belly is soooo sensitive. Now I'm motivated to get healthy again and be more consistent with my vitamins, etc. to increase my fertility. Probably need to cut back on the cookies, eh?

No comments: