Tuesday, August 19, 2008

hoo-eee!!

Wow, I seemed super-duper-fertile yesterday. Like, needed a mini pad fertile. I had shooting pains in my pelvis, which was odd, and a dull ache on my right side, like ovulatory pain.
THEN, there was a teensy bit of blood once when I went to the bathroom. That's a sign of the hormones shift associated with ovulation--the estrogen dropping before the progesterone takes over. I hope so, at least. Our "timing" should've been just right, although unless I've totally dried up, we'll try again tonight, just in case.
Oh, last night I woke up burning hot, too, which could also be a clue that I ovluated.
Yes, I need to start charting again. Sigh....
**ADDED LATER**
I do seem dry today! Weird!! I bet I ovulated yesterday!!
OR...my estrogren tried to peak and release an egg but didn't quite make it. So either we did well or we'll get another chance--either way, it's good!!
**ADDED EVEN LATER**
I did end up with some white, sticky fluid--definitely not dry. Maybe I didn't ovulate yet.

No comments: