Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gotta start the shopping!!

Let the shopping begin!!
I'm restraining myself from buying maternity clothes until I'm actually pregnant...but couldn't resist THIS for spreading the news!! I'd been looking high and low and doing searches on "how I told people I'm pregnant" and kept coming up empty. THIS was designed by a graphic designer to announce HER pregnancy--and they're perfect!! It says, "Today is the day that we say, there is a baby is on the way! SURPRISE!"

I'm planning to give them with these tissue holders! Heehee. For Mother's Day, ideally, but that's assuming I get pregnant within the next two cycles.

Either way, I'll be ready! I may enclose a picture of me in my "Oh, Baby!" maternity t-shirt, perhaps holding the positive pregnancy test. What a hoot!!
I've got two pregnant friends due in the next few months so I ordered them some goodies from Etsy. Baby shopping is always fun, no matter who it's for! One of these girls registered for a taggy blanket and I remembered seeing them on Etsy so I decided to order them from there.
This one is for baby Lucy and will be customized with an "L."

And this one is for a baby boy but they haven't decided on a name so it will be blank.

Oh, babies are fun!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.