Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Phew!

I just started a new cycle. Not sure if I ovulated this time--probably not, because my temps were fairly low.
So no baby in 2008! It's kind of weird, actually!! But good, too, cuz we missed the Nov./Dec. window. Woo-hoo!! I know, I know...you hope NOT to get pregnant then suddenly your body is suppose to obey and immediately GET pregnant when you want it to. I'm willing to take that risk. I have my heart set on a Spring baby in '08. How sweet would that be??? So now it'll be another three weeks, maybe more, until I'm fertile again, and another two weeks until I'd know if I'm pregnant so we're looking at the end of April to know anything.
This could be my last period for nine months! :)
The waiting game begins.
Which reminds me, I didn't take my prenatal vitamins today!! Gotta run!

No comments: