Thursday, April 10, 2008

FINE-ally!!

Yes, it looks like I did ovulate. Probably Sunday or Monday. I took my temp this a.m. at three-something and again at six-something and it was fully two tenths of a degree higher the second time, also putting it above the cover line. It occurred to me that I have been taking it super-early in the night, the first time I wake up. So, yeah, your temp rises during the night. So...the last several temps would be sort of misleading and if I bumped them all up two-tenth like I did today...I'd have had a temp rise on Monday. I had a major dip Thursday and Friday, then Sunday I was WAY fertile (fluid-wise) so that would add up. And thankfully, we "did it" Friday and Sunday so we're in good shape.
This cycle is a booger. Then I missed a day to take my temp so that doesn't help. It was definitely really low Thursday and Friday, which is typically a dip in estrogen as ovulation approaches and before the progesterone takes over. I could've ovulated as early as Saturday, too. I thought I had fertile fluid Sunday, though, and have definitely dried up since. I still had SOME fluid post-ov, however...which is weird.
Today's was quite high, though. We'll see how the next few days pan out. My temp today was what it was when I got pregnant with Monkey so that knowledge will help. I'd love to see it stay high.
Either way, we'll know in two weeks!!

No comments: