Monday, April 14, 2008

symptoms

10 days post-ov, which is when I had a little spotting with Monkey. None of that today, but I did have a wave or two of nausea and, after a two-hour nap (much-needed), I was shaky and really hungry. I had a big breakfast and a decent lunch and it was only 5:00 so that's a bit odd. Now my back feels a little achy, almost pre-menstrual-like. I'm still a little shaky, though, even after finishing the sandwich I started.
Today I have felt a little different. Nothing to get excited about, though.
I have been tired but then I'm staying up too late, too. I took a long nap yesterday and today and was tired off and on all week.
That's the kicker--all the "early pregnancy symptoms" can easily be a million other things and completely un-related to each other and to pregnancy.
Wednesday is the earliest I could realistically test but unless it's a $1 test, I need to restrain myself until the weekend, assuming I don't get a visit from AF before then. The next several days will be long.

No comments: